Saturday January 9, 2021 9:00 AM -
Every 2 months on the second Saturday
1133 Pfingsten, Northbrook, ILL 60062
- Where do we meet?
- In Northbrook at the Gloria Dei Church
- parking is available in either the front or back lot
- What happens at this event?
- Blankets go through several steps to prepare them for delivery to Chicagoland hospitals & agencies.
- Triage process to make sure our guidelines are met
- Labeling, checking for pins & needles, and bagging them
- What is provided?
- Sewing needles, thread and scissors. Please leave yours at home!
- Coffee, tea, and bottles of water.
- What should you bring?
- Finished blankets to donate
- Your blanket project to work on
- A sack lunch
- Your sewing machine to sew on labels
- How often do we meet?
- The 2nd Saturday of odd numbered months -January, March, May, July, September, November. Check the calendar for changes.
- Who should you contact?
- RSVP to Judi Goldman 847-498-3987 Chicagolandlinus@gmail.com
- Penny Gidd 847-521-0672 Linuschicagoland@gmail.com
- Additional things to know
- Let Judi know if you'd like to use one of our sewing machines during the day
- Treats are 'pot luck' so bring a treat if you want to share
- Please bring a non-pershible food item to fill up Gloria Dei's Giving table.